All our sausages are made with the finest cuts from the shoulder and belly of our own freerange pork. The minimum meat content is never lower than 75% and are contained in natural hog casings to allow the flavours to blend whilst cooking.
Listed below are just a few of our special flavours:
- Simply Pork - For the traditionalists - Freerange pork, salt and white pepper.
- Pork, Honey and Wholegrain Mustard - A big favourite - Freerange pork, delicious amounts of honey and a wholegrain mustard compliment.
- Pork and Sweet Apple - Fantastic hot and cold - Freerange pork complimented by sweet apples.
- Italiano - As homage to one of the most fantastic food countries in the world - Freerange pork, mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes, garlic, fennel seeds, fresh basil, black pepper and a splash of red wine.
- Chorizo - Inspired by the traditional flavours of an iconic sausage - Freerange pork, sherry, vinegar, ground achiote, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Pork and Local Black Pudding - The ideal breakfast sausage - Freerange pork, salt and pepper, and the finest local black pudding produced by R.S. Irelands, the award winning Black Pudding Company.
- The Abbott (named after the Patron Saint of Pigs) - The true allrounder - Freerange pork.
- Scarborough Fair - a beautifully herby sausage made with freerange pork, fresh parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.